Lake of Fake PRF Quarter 2 is a six song EP released on 45rpm vinyl. The EP is part of an eight record subscriber only series with 48 bands contributing music. Vinyl Rips were provided by forum member Motorbike Guy.
- Released 02 June 2011
- Mastering: Chris Goosman – Baseline Audio
- Cover Art: “The Past Eats the Future” by Colin Frangos
- Back: K Hogrefe/A Fine Chaos, Photography by A Reed
- Obi design: Hench with tweaking and printing by No Time for Love
- Logo designed by Sleepkid
- Cover printed by Imprint
- Insert printed by Enframing Press
- Records pressed by Dosado.